Friday, June 4, 2010

Post 1.0

So I'm not really sure what to write here... I figure I'll just use it as kind of my therapy for what's going on in my world, as well as my soapbox to stand on... I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

So this morning I'm at the office, running home for lunch to start to get things together, then back to the office, back home, then leaving for Houston after I pack and get Cute Kitty all packed up and together. I have a funeral to attend in the morning for a friend who died tragically over the Memorial Day weekend. This is an entirely different post subject... Rachel's death has shaken me, and strengthened my foundations. I am looking forward to seeing my Girls at the funeral but wish we weren't coming together for something so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment