Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

      So after a long pause, I have decided to resume my blogging.  I was informed on a comment from Facebook that I apparently "needed" a blog, and then proceeded to comment that I, in fact, had a blog, just never updated it... Well, that sounds just about stupid... So I guess I have found myself motivated to resume my blogging... I write these entries as not only my virtual soapbox, to spout off about the random injustices going on in the world as I see them, but also as my escape, my place to vent, my journal.  I hope you all enjoy and I welcome all feedback, both for and against.
     That being said, the phrase "both for and against": I am well aware my opinion is just that, my opinion.  If you don't like what you read on these pages and posts, then click off my page.  We are all lucky enough to live in a country where the Founding Fathers created a system to account for people speaking out and giving their feedback to the country, the people, and the legislature.  Not only can we give them our feedback, but our right to speak out is covered by the Bill of Rights.
     Warmly wrapped in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights* (*as I interpret them), I share my thoughts, opinions and feelings on the current state of affairs, both locally and nationally.  My goal with this blog is nothing other than to share my experiences and unite people in knowing they are not alone in their lives, feelings, thoughts, beliefs, and opinions.  It only takes one. -CC

No comments:

Post a Comment